Jumat, 14 September 2012

Michael Jordan

"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them."
Michael Jordan Quote

“I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot .. and missed. And I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why... I succeed.”
Micheal Jordan quote

jordan

“I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot... when you think about the consequences you always think of a negative result."
Basketball Quote by Michael Jordan 

 

"I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win."
Michael Jordan quotation

"Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game."
Michael Jordan quote


"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen."
Michael Jordan


"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
Motivational Quote by Michael Jordan

1 komentar:

  1. Sepatu terbaru Kyrie Irving review
    http://www.ariftan.site/nike-kyrie-4-new-kyrie-irving-shoes/

    BalasHapus